Category: First Aid
When a person is having fast breathing, irregular heartbeat, in this situation first aid should be given to stabilize the person because these symptoms might lead to heart attack.
- Possibly leave a stressful situation and try to calm down
- Cut back on tea, coffee, chocolate and colas
- Don’t use tobacco products
- Stay away drinking alcohol
- Avoid using illegal drugs
- Avoid stimulants in cough and cold medicines or decongestants
Seek medical help, if
- passing out
- shortness of breath
- slight pain, pressure or tightness in the chest, neck, jaw or arms and upper back
error: Content is protected !!