Category: First Aid
Poisoning may be due to inhaling, injecting or absorbing it through the skin. Person should be taken to the hospital immediately. In the meanwhile first aid tips given below should be followed.
- Remove the swallowed poison remaining in the person's mouth.
- Remove any contaminated clothing using gloves.
- Gently wash the eye with cool or lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes for poison in eyes.
- Take the person into fresh air as soon as possible in case of inhaled poison.
Seek medical help, if:
- Inhaled poison
- Swallowed too much medicine
- Gotten poison on the skin or in the eye
- Swallowed a household product or other chemical
error: Content is protected !!