Category: First Aid
Aspirin poisoning is accidental and caused by inappropriate dosing, immediately call the emergency helpline and provide the first aid tips given below.
- If small amounts, the person needs carefully watched at home
- If larger amount, the person needs ER hospital care
- Carry aspirin packing to show the Doctor
- Doctor will check aspirin level in blood and order corresponding tests
- Doctor may prescribe activated charcoal or other medication to bring the situation under control
- you may also be given IV fluids
Seek medical help, if :
- continuous vomiting
- agitation or lethargy
- disrupted breathing
error: Content is protected !!